- In marketing a coupon is a ticket or document that can be exchanged for a financial discount or rebate when purchasing a product. Customarily, coupons are issued by manufacturers of consumer packaged goods or by retailers, to be used in retail stores as a part of sales promotions.
- (coupon) a negotiable certificate that can be detached and redeemed as needed
- A voucher entitling the holder to a discount for a particular product
- A detachable portion of a bond that is given up in return for a payment of interest
- (coupon) a test sample of some substance
- A form in a newspaper or magazine that may be filled in and sent as an application for a purchase or information
- ReGIS, short for “Remote Graphic Instruction Set”, was a vector graphics markup language developed by Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) for later models of their famous VT series of computer terminals. ReGIS supported rudimentary vector graphics consisting of lines, circular arcs, and text.
- The name Companions of the Hall refers to a group of characters from R.A. Salvatore’s Forgotten Realms novels who embark on a quest to find a lost kingdom called Mithril Hall thus making up the Companions of the Hall.
- Regis or Régis may refer to: * Regis (musician), an English electronic music and techno DJ * Régis Amarante Lima de Quadros (born 1976), a Brazilian central-defender player * Regis J.
- A reception room in a large house
- A regular social gathering of eminent people (esp. writers and artists) at the house of a woman prominent in high society
- a shop where hairdressers and beauticians work
- An establishment where a hairdresser, beautician, or couturier conducts business
- gallery where works of art can be displayed
- elegant sitting room where guests are received
Regis College Home Page
Regis College web site